Our Rooms

All of our bedrooms are fully en-suite and have a colour T.V. with Freeview. There is a clock/radio, hospitality tray and hairdryer. The rooms are named after the families who have owned Ford Village:

Joicey is named after The Joicey Family who have been owners since 1907. It is a twin room overlooking the gardens with views of the Cheviots.

Waterford is named after Lady Waterford, who was most responsible for creating Ford as it looks today. She was a skilled artist and her works are on display in The Lady Waterford Hall. This is a double room with views of the Lady Waterford Memorial Fountain.

The Heron Room is named after the family who owned the Ford Castle at the time of the Battle of Flodden. This is a double room with views overlooking the village green.

The Estate House is pet friendly and pets are welcome upon request.


Our prices for 2012 are as follows:

From To Single Double Twin
03/01/12 31/3/12 £45 £65 £65
01/04/12 03/12/12 £55 £75 £75

We have special offers throughout the year - please check our site regularly or contact us for more information.